понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

florida pre constructions




Suddenly my LIC tell me that next year during Feb/Mar/Aprl, when the students are having their ITP (Industrial Training Programme).. He is intending to have 4 year 2 students to attach to my lab to help do draftings. And he wants me to apos;somehowapos; like an overall supervisor apos;in-chargeapos; of the student, managing the drafting work.

I think these people are very cunning. So what.. You mean i will not be going for leave during this period?�I cannot plan for any holiday?

Even if the mmlab is going on a renovation, there can be other people to do the supervison work mah, why has it got to be me. I am not the one using the lab. Help to draw already also have to help supervise?? Why these people so evil heart on har

They dont scared of retributions meh

archive bf2, florida pre constructions, florida pre construction sales, florida pre construction real estate, florida pre construction properties.



Комментариев нет: