воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

disney playing card




I got my OFFICIAL BALLOT-DO NOT DELAY today in the mail. (I am delaying, btw.)

Once I vote, I will have finally exercised I right allowed me by the government for turning 18.

Hurrah


I also did a quick doodle of the Black Canary AKA Dinah Lance and used my crappy phone to take a picture of it. I donapos;t know why, but my phone seemed to zero in on Dinahapos;s legs...I mean, I havenapos;t even drawn on the fishnets yet, so nobody/nothing should really be focused on her legs. I donapos;t like the way I drew her face, but it looks like itapos;s shaping up nice.



I have also noticed that I draw all women with their thighs, hips, and breasts kinda big. I do not know why but it is beginning to frustrate me. My next project after this will be to draw a more normally proportioned girl.

And, the name "Dinah"? I really like that name. If I ever have a daughter, I think I might name her Dinah. I might not though, because it is a little too similar to my name.

Well, not really. Dara and Dinah? They both end with "uh" sounds and start with a D. Other than that, they are nothing alike. Well, except they are both Hebrew names and uncommon.

Whatever, Iapos;m probably not going to have a kid for at least another ten years anyway. But, barring any special circumstances, I am going to definitely name any kid of mine something unusual. Because, you know, I always kinda felt sorry for people who have really common names? My brother and I are pretty set when it comes to unusual names. Well, unless my brother decides to become a Mormon. I heard a lot of guys who are Mormon have my brotherapos;s name.
disney playing card, disney playhouses, disney playhouse.com, disney playhouse ww.



Комментариев нет: