вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

cheapcd




�So,�I just got the audio book of The Audacity of Hope.�And within the first thirty seconds, Senator Obama inspired me so much that I decided to stop listening to his audiobook and get some work done.�Then,�I got bored with the work, went onto the internets, and saw a story on McCain. I got depressed, turned on the audiobook again and got so inspired that I went for a jog. While lacing up my "sneaks" (thatapos;s what we call shoes in "the biz") as I was about to turn off the tv,�I saw a McCain attack ad. I collapsed out of sheer hopelessness.�I woke up hours later, naked in the fetal position in the middle of Times Square.�Luckily, some hobos took me in, gave me an Obama sweatshirt, and sent me home.�Back home, I turned back on Obamaapos;s book, listening, openly weeping at the inspiration that was Obamaapos;s book, and decided to write an inspiring livejournal post.�Wait, Fox News just turned on...�NO�NO Audacity of Hope�TURN�IT�ON�TURN�IT�ON Ah... Obama, you are soo audacious. And hopeful.�Your hope is audacious, and inspiring. Anyway,�I have about six more hours of the book to listen to, so vote.�Vote Obama. No? Well I guess that hope is just a little too audacious for you, mister.

cheapcd, cheapcd.com, cheapcds, cheapcds.+com.



Комментариев нет: