вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

duramax edge juice




Huzzah Iapos;ve finally been diagnosed with sleep apnea And a group of people who understand sleep disorders

Iapos;ve known for about half a year that I have sleep apnea, my problem was just proving to my health care provider, after they told me it was just depression (multiple times). Well, they finally diagnosed me a week ago (my apena-hypopnea index was 19 during the sleep study). Iapos;ve since gotten a CPAP, and been feeling much better.

During the first day, all I noticed was that my upper back and shoulders were nearly as stiff or tight. Iapos;ve been feeling more awake, but still having to take naps, and get this, I feel rested after them no longer do I have to sleep because Iapos;m tired, and then rest once I get up to recover from sleep. Itapos;s freaking rad.

While the physically benefits are awesome, I have to say that the best part has nothing to do with my body, my sleep, or my energy. Itapos;s knowing that the last four years I havenapos;t been making shit up about how Iapos;m tired, depressed, and slowly falling apart. My junior year in high school I started competing nationally in dance...stressful for someone from Alaska who has to travel to the lower 48 for any competition. This was my passion...it was the reason I went to college. But in college, I had to stop dancing because of pains in my hip and leg, and lethargy. I couldnapos;t get the energy. Then, I ended up withdrawing from school and staying in my hometown (with no technical ballroom scene).

When I got the call that I was diagnosed, I was elated. The depression wasnapos;t my fault. Neither was my sleep schedule, my chronic inflammation, my weight gain. It wasnapos;t because I didnapos;t exercise enough, or didnapos;t eat right, or didnapos;t force myself awake for hours and hours. Granted none of those helped, but they werenapos;t the cause. I was literally fighting my hardest against something I couldnapos;t win on my own. Now, I have treatment.

I know this is kind of long, and I know none of you personally, but I need to share this with anyone who understands. My roommates, family, and friends, most of them thought I was being a hypochondriac, and looking for excuses. Not only did it hurt, but it also made me feel like less of a person, only because I didnapos;t have a "Real" disease like cancer or arthritis. Iapos;m looking forward to doing better in school, and getting help from teachers for the semester, now that I have proof of my sleep apnea.

Anyway, thanks for reading, take care, and for those of you without treatment, apnea or not, I send the best mojo your way
duramax edge juice, duramax edge, duramax economy fuel, duramax dxm teflon impregnated.



Комментариев нет: