четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

david beckham real madrid salary




The dream I had last night was amazing.� But then I wake up realizing its just �another one of those dreams.� I hate those dreams but love them at the same time.� It just sucks waking up feeling like shit.� But oh well.� At least I was happy in my dream.
Mitch finally stopped calling me.� I feel bad but he was moving way too fast and from what I heard from my friends, heapos;s an over-obsessive freak.� Definately not the guy I was hoping for.� But from now on, Iapos;m not going to get my hopes up.� Everything always seems to crush them down.� Iapos;m just going to focus on myself, not give a damn about guys, and live my life.� Iapos;ll just wait patiently until the right one comes.� Itapos;ll probably be a while til I meet the one, but at least the wait will be worth it.
david beckham real madrid salary, david beckham real madrid pictures, david beckham real madrid picture, david beckham real madrid pics.



Комментариев нет: