вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

executive cover letters for resumes




I have now had tests in all of my classes (save for writing, since a test would probably be counter productive)

and i am doing awesome. Whew. My toiling is paying off.

i just turned my application in to OnPoint credit union. I am in dire need of a higher interest savings account. I think business class is getting to me.

i actually uttered the phrase "Iapos;m not goth, i work in cosmetics" yesterday. Yes it does suck i can only wear black to work. I miss colors.

ive started sewing again. First time since the wedding. I am making lots of pretty coats since my school is on top of a hill and all i am is cold constantly.

and i have made some stupidly low calorie hummus. Its not exactly the same, but its close enough that im happy to never have the fattening traditional hummus again.

1 can of chickpeas (reserve a few tablespoons of the liquid)
1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
about 2 tablepoons fat free plain yogurt (you can skip this, but it gives it a more normal texture)
2 cloves of garlic
a splash of lemon juice.

put into a food processor and viola it has about 15 calories a tablespoon. Thats way less than 60.
executive cover letters for resumes, executive cover letters, executive cover letter samples, executive cover letter sample.



Комментариев нет: